Make sure you are ready for try outs this season!
Select Mcmahon workouts in the location option
Location: Mcmahon High school (the pit)
Times and Days vary but will always be in the morning
Fee: $150 (no drop ins or prorated fees)
1- Sunday, July 26, 9-11am
2- Tuesday, July 28, 7-8:15am
3- Thursday, July 30, 7-8:15
4- Monday, Aug 10, 7-8:15
5- Wednesday, Aug 12, 7-8:15
6- Friday, Aug 14, 7-8:15
7- Sunday, Aug 16, 9-11
8- Tuesday, Aug 18, 7-8:15
9- Thursday, Aug 20, 7-8:15
10- Sunday, Aug 23, 9-11
Once you register you will be emailed our covid policy. Please bring a Check made out to Kati Cavanagh when you come to the first practice!
I, the undersigned, hereby give permission for the CEFH staff to seek appropriate medical attention for the player and for the medical attention to be given and for the player to receive medical attention in the event of accident, injury, or illness. I will be responsible for any and all costs of medical coverage policy. I further certify that I am of good health and have no physical or other impediment which would endanger me from participating in CEFH.
I, for myself, my heirs, executors, and assigns, hereby waive, release, and discharge the club organizer and staff, its officers, agents, and employees (“releases”), from any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, or property damage which I may have, or which may hereafter accrue to me, as a result of participation in the club, and I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the club, its officers, agents, and employees from liability claim or action for damages which in anyway arise out of my participation in this club, even though that liability may arise out of negligence of carelessness on the part of releasees.
I further understand that accidents may occur during play/participation and that participants in the club may sustain personal injuries and or property damage as a consequence thereof. Knowing the risks of such activity, I hereby agree to assume those risks and to release and hold harmless the club organizers, its officers, agents, and employees from any liability to me or my heirs or assigns for damages arising out of or related to my participation in CEFH.
Only participants and coaches will be allowed to enter the field. At this time, no parents will be allowed out of their cars, strictly drop off/pick up
- All staff must wear appropriate PPE
▪ Masks at all times (Other than while coaching provided 12ft distance is met)
▪ Gloves when cleaning or checking temperatures
- Staff, participants and coaches must complete daily health screen and CLEARLY CHECK IN to confirm that this was completed prior to entering the field. Below are the requirements to pass the daily health and enter.
Today or in the past 24 hours you have not had any of the following symptoms:
▪ Fever (temperature greater than 100.4 for children and greater than 100 for adults)
▪ New or worsening cough
▪ Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
▪ New loss of smell and/or taste
▪ No member of your household has travelled to anyplace with a travel advisory within the past 14 days
▪ No member in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
▪ No member in your household has been in contact with an individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
Masks must be worn while waiting to enter the field. Participants can remove once on the field. Coaches must wear masks unless they can safely social distance (12 feet) from participants during play.
Staff, participants, and coaches must sanitize their hand before entering the field.
No personal practice or game balls will be brought in by participants. Balls will be provided by coaches and will be sanitized prior to play and then again after
Participants must bring their own water bottles. Sharing is prohibited.
At the end of game/practice session, all balls will be placed in a designated bag/bin to be sanitized for next group.
Staff, participants and coaches must CLEARLY CHECK OUT when exiting the field.
All staff, participants and coaches will be asked to sanitize their hands prior to exiting field.